top of page
MiCuba B.V. - KVK 70278547
This privacy statement explains how MiCuba collects, uses, and discloses certain data, including your personal information, and what your options and rights are.
Collection of data
We receive and store information about you, such as:
- Information you provide to us. We collect information you provide to us, including your name, email address, home address and/or zip code, payment method, and phone number. We collect this information in various ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions, or information collected when you provide reviews, ratings of preferences.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect information about you and your use of our service and how you interact with us and our ads, as well as information about your computer or other device on which you receive our service. These data include your use of the MiCuba app, details about your interaction with us and our customer service, such as the date, time and reason you contacted us, your telephone number and recorded calls.
- Data from other sources. We may supplement the above-mentioned data with data we obtain from other sources, such as online and offline data providers. These additional data may consist of demographic data, interest-based data and surfing behaviour.
Use of data
We use the data to provide, analyse, manage, improve, and personalise our services and marketing activities, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
Disclosure of information
We disclose your information for certain purposed and to third parties as described below.
- Service providers: We use other companies, intermediaries or contractors (‘'service providers’') to provide certain services on our behalf or assist us in the delivery of services to you. For example, we use service providers to perform marketing, communication, infrastructure and IT-services, and to personalise and optimise our services, process credit card transactions or other payments methods, deliver customer service, collect outstanding amounts, analyse and improve data (including process data about user interaction with our services), and process consumer surveys. These service providers may access your personal information or other information when they provide such services. We only authorise these companies to process or disclose your personal data to the extent necessary for the provision of their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programmes that you can participate in only if we share your information with third parties. In such promotions, we may share your name and other information so that the promotion can run. These third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
You can also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- Certain parts of our service may include a feature that allows you to share data by email, SMS, social media or other features by using a smart device.
Your data and rights
We have taken reasonable administrative, logical, physical and administrative measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and alteration. Unfortunately, there is no measure that offers 100% certainty. For this reason, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data. If the traveller sends MiCuba a digital copy of their passport, the traveller is responsible for covering the BSN number. MiCuba is not liable for any consequences.
Last updated: February 10 2023
bottom of page